When we designed and built Ultimate - a fully addressable intercom and emergency voice communication system that enables disabled refuge, fire, telephone entry, toilet, alarm and remote systems and intercoms to be controlled by one system - we knew from client feedback it was a winner.
Ultimate is engineered for maximum durability together with ease of maintenance and installation. Our clients include some of the U.K.’s leading police forces, many prisons, local authorities and housing associations, and some of the UK’s wealthiest entrepreneurs and VIPs.
If you’re looking for a simple single exchange serving one building or multiple exchanges serving a network of buildings, controlled by the software management system using our patented Genesys software, please contact us to arrange a demonstration and a meeting.
The Ultimate exchange is also an addressable and fully configurable exchange, utilising our Ultimate tools programme, which enables the installer and the client the ability to programme the systems on or off site.
Download the Ultimate 3000 Brochure (PDF)
For more information or to book an initial meeting
The Ultimate intelligent feature phone has many benefits:
- it’s manufactured in tough UPVC with an LCD display
- it has a fully functional telephone keypad
- it has a hands free and conventional handset for audio communication
- calls from cells/intercom panels can be placed on hold and/or transferred
- it offers a Bluetooth headset option
- it has a choice of simplex (push to talk, release to listen), duplex audio facility or hands-free
- it has an auxiliary lock/gate/barrier control button
- it has selectable ring tone and annunciation for various functions
- it has a programmable ID text for each exchange line (32 character LCD display)
- it offers patch PBX line to chosen cell or intercom extension
- It has four status indicators for the following functionality: call in queue, PBX exchange line in queue, more than one call in queue, call on hold, and feature phone in use.
- It offers optional connection to PBX exchange via 3000/TEL telephone exchange card. The feature handset then becomes an extension to the building telephone exchange, enabling calls from an extension or from the national network to be received on the feature handset. These calls can also be transferred to the other audio instruments.
If you want to buy once – buy well.